The Velocita gets a fresh look for 2016, with a re-engineered external framework helping to reduce pressure and improve grip. Following a rigorous development and testing programme, the Velocita has been engineered to work with the player who needs to move in all directions - fast. The Velocita is lightweight - the Hard Ground version is just 165 grams - but comfort has not been made a casualty, thanks to strategically-placed padding and Umbro's A-Frame cradle in the mid foot. With a specially-constructed outsole offering increased traction and mobility, and a super-lightweight upper, the Velocita Pro is designed to offer Glory For All, whatever level of the game you're playing at.
- One-piece lightweight soleplate with unique Umbro stud configuration, multi-directional flex points and protective external heel counter
- Super lightweight textured microfibre upper provides grip in all weather conditions
- Re-engineered external framework withstands pressure from all sides
- Heat-welded A-Frame cradle to stablise the mid-foot
- Heat welded construction offers improved feel for the ball and reduced stitching
- Anatomical padding in the sock liner provides increased comfort where it's needed
- Hot melt and mesh construction on the tongue provides optimum fit and ventilation with reinforcement in key areas
We have provided this item's measurements to help you decide which size to buy.
All measurements are in Centimetres.