As we look
forward to the start of the new football season, we’re delighted to introduce a
new addition to the Umbro boot collection – the GeoFLARE. The GeoFLARE is
designed for the firestarter on the pitch, the attacking player who wants to
change the game.
Built from a
lightweight microfiber upper, the boot features an enhanced re-ground rubber
print all the toe to help control the ball in wet weather conditions while not
compromising on design. Control is pushed further by the embossed medial pass
pad, created purely for enhanced ball dampening and control.
A new re-engineered lightweight insole has been developed for the GeoFLARE alongside a high visibility neon sprint plate for grip and comfort. With all these features combined with an eye-catching black and lava pink colourway, the GeoFLARE is sure to make its mark on football pitches around the world as we enter another exciting season.
The GeoFLARE has some great features, such as:
1. Re-ground rubber printed toe-strike for enhanced ball connectivity in wet weather conditions
2. Soft touch collar lining for increased comfort and fit
3. Embossed medial pass pad for enhanced ball dampening and control
4. High visibility neon sprint plate for grip and comfort
5. Lightweight micro-fibre upper