New England Ball by Tom› 4 Mar 2009
It is named the LSR Ceramic Ball and will be used for the first time in the game on the 28th when England play Slovakia. The ball features the new England crest and will be available to buy from April 1st. This ball follows on from the Dynamis and has the same laser cut grooves to enhance aerodynamic performance. The product team have told me the following bits of techie information about the ball:
As always, please let us know what you think!
- It has 20-panel construction for a rounder, faster ball.
- Laser cut panels for improved aerodynamic performance and consistent accuracy inflight.
- Microfibre material for soft touch control.
- Try Ply lining system for greater elasticity and stretch giving increased power.
- High performance latex bladder.
- FIFA Approved marking for use in the highest level of the game
Yet again, our blog readers are one step ahead! Yes, the ball pictured in the image in the previous post is the new England ball so I thought it be good to write a post with a bit more information.