Built from a
lightweight microfiber upper, the GeoFLARE features an enhanced re-ground rubber
print at the toe to help control the ball in wet weather conditions while not
compromising on design. Control is pushed further by the embossed medial pass
pad, created purely for enhanced ball dampening and control.
A new re-engineered lightweight insole has also been developed for the GeoFLARE alongside a high visibility neon sprint plate for grip and comfort.
- Re-ground rubber printed toe-strike for enhanced ball connectivity in wet weather conditions
- Soft touch collar lining for increased comfort and fit
- Embossed medial pass pad for enhanced ball dampening and control
- High visibility neon sprint plate for grip and comfort
- Lightweight micro-fibre upper
We have provided this item's measurements to help you decide which size to buy.
All measurements are in Centimetres.
The new GeoFLARE boot - an exciting addition to the Umbro boot family, built for attacking players.Read the Story