The latest and most innovation addition to the Umbro boot collection, the UX-1 is built from years of years of experience in the game, combined with the latest in material and performance technology.
Eye-catching for all the right reasons, the UX-1 is built for comfort and control, with a lightweight, breathable upper, evolved A-Frame design and protective spine cushions that allow you to concentrate on your game.
- We’ve got you covered. One-piece upper made from light, breathable material, tough enough for you to withstand tackles, soft enough to retain crucial feel for the ball. Seamless transition.
- The perfect trap. Sleek webbing across the medial and lateral area to make sure all that work on your first touch pays off. Take control.
- The balance of power. A boot with an evolved A-Frame design offering stability and security so you can put in a shift every time. Match fit.
- Strong at the back. A dual density cage and a soft protective spine cushions your heel and safeguards your Achilles. Genuine backbone.
- Get a grip. Ten forefoot studs spaced to reduce pressure and increase comfort. Four conical heel studs create superior traction, making it easier for you to change direction fast. Switch the play.
We have provided this item's measurements to help you decide which size to buy.
All measurements are in Centimetres.
What's the story behind the UX-1? Learn more about our brand new boot here.Read the Story