1. The promoter and sponsor of the competition is Iconix Brand UK Ltd (company number 08294383) of 29-31 Dale Street, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1 1EY (“Umbro”).
2. The competition is open to everyone aged 16 or over (save for legal residents of Iran, North Korea, Quebec, Myanmar, Sudan, Russia, Syria, any country under embargo by the U.S. and any country where local laws prohibit entry into the competition), excluding employees of Umbro. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain the consent of a parent or guardian before you enter the competition.
3. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. The opening date is 27.03.23 at 6pm UK time. The closing date is 03.04.23 at 12am. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
5. To enter the competition, you must send a direct message to Umbro’s official Instagram account (@umbro) stating the song title and artist of the track you think should be included the Umbro X MTV playlist and a brief explanation of the reason or story behind your choice.
6. Entries are limited to one track submission per person.
7. The top 5 submissions (chosen by Umbro as being the most interesting or unique stories) will each receive a gift box containing one or more products from the Umbro X MTV collection. All decisions by Umbro are binding and final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winners will be promptly notified via Instagram direct message. A direct response from a winner to confirm their acceptance, contact details and clothing size is required within seven (7) days of our direct message in order to claim the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted following reasonable efforts within that seven (7) day period, that winner will lose their entitlement to the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
9. The prize is as stated and cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent.
10. All taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winner. S.: Participants in the U.S. may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the approximate retail value of any awarded prize.
11. The name, country, social media handle and edited content of the story of each winner will be posted on Umbro’s Instagram account and website. If you object to your name and/or country being published or made available, please contact us at [email protected]. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
13. This competition is governed by the laws of England and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.